Our client is an up and coming Audit Accounting firm with expertise in Accounting, VAT and Tax. Situated in Nicosia, they are looking for an experienced Accountant, to undertake the role of Senior, handle the bookkeeping of 40-60 clients and grow the department. This role offers an exciting blend of challenges and opportunities for someone with Accounting/VAT expertise and drive. If you are looking to expand on your career in Accounting with the potential of becoming a manager, then this is for you.
- Record bookkeeping transactions of client companies.
- Prepare, analyse and submit the VAT and VIES on behalf of clients.
- Prepare and process accounting entries.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, and update debtors/creditors ledgers
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors with their accounting request
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar position working for a professional services firm is a must.
- LCCI Higher qualification or similar degree
- ACCA partly qualified – will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken)
- Good knowledge of accounting software (eSoft, Eurosoft)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, Word)
- Responsible and committed individual with pleasant personality