Our client, a digital financial institution is currently looking to hire a Partner Relationship manager to join their team to build the company’s partner base and bring new partners and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Proactively expand the professional network and seek new payment providers.
- Establish and maintain strong, long-term partnerships with payment providers.
- Gather and organize documents and data for the onboarding process on both the company and partner sides.
- Facilitate the process of signing agreements and other required documentation.
- Manage the contractual database of partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and partners to ensure seamless integration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in fintech, specifically in onboarding, launching, and supporting partners.
- Global experience with money transfers. (International partners)
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Comfortable communication in additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of financial and legal nuances in the interaction of payment systems.
Additional Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of card schemes rules
- Flexible to travel;
- Join a dynamic and innovative team with a friendly working environment (top);
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Flexible working hours policy
- Hybrid work format