If you are involved in the Real Estate business and looking to join the leader in the market, then this is for you. Our client, who is one of the most established real estate firms in Cyprus, is looking to hire a Real Estate Sales Consultant for their offices in Nicosia
The is not your ordinary Real Estate role. Here, you will undertake the whole process of understanding the portfolio of assets of the Company and execute all necessary actions to conclude a selling, buying, or renting transaction on behalf of clients. Building and maintaining strong networks is key to your success as you will be overlooking transactions that cover residential, commercial properties, businesses, and land.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and understanding the portfolio assigned to the Company by clients/investors and identify possible advantages and disadvantages.
- Proposing promotional activities of the assets in line with the budget via various marketing channels i.e. social media, arranging placement of signs, distribution of leaflets, radio ads, etc.
- Prepare various marketing materials, presentations, etc.
- Run and monitor the process of dedicated campaigns to promote the assets to various groups of buyers and introducers i.e. developers, locals, accountants, lawyers, etc.
- Provide performance reports and presentations to the clients as requested and participate in follow-up meetings.
- Gathers and archives property documentation.
- Identifying potential clients through various leads and calls and answer inquiries.
- Arranges and conducts viewings of properties with interested clients.
- Performs AML / KYC checks and coordinates the signing of the Engagement Letter from the Seller / Vendor.
- Intermediates negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, and any other related matters, ensuring a fair and honest deal.
- Coordinates all actions necessary until the signing of the contract and/or transfer of property.
- Prepares and submits to management summary reports e.g. number of inquiries, viewings, stage of negotiation, submission of offer etc.).
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience or experience in the real estate market in general.
- Undergraduate degree in the area of Real Estate or related fields (e.g. Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering)
- Very good knowledge of the real estate market.
- Very good knowledge of the Land Registry Department procedures.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Strong analytical and data organization/interpretation skills.
- Strong selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
What's on offer:
- Competitive market salary x 12, plus an attractive commission structure
- Medical Aid
- Travel expenses covered