Our clients' suite of products streamlines all the operation and reporting of your business, making complicated and time-consuming operations a thing of the past. With their CRM, Tracking and VOIP combined into one smart interface, giving you instant access to all the information one needs to maximize your ROI.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join their T3 Technical Support team and handle Tier 1 escalations while working closely with developers and QA teams.
As their product is a SaaS CRM you should be comfortable with debugging and solving issues relating to web technologies - checking server logs, querying databases (MySQL), recreating scenarios in order to reproduce bugs, help create internal documentation and keeping tier 1 agents’ skills sharp.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Native English speaker level is a must
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in providing technical support in a Web environment
- Good understanding of HTTP
- Comfortable querying MYSQL databases
- Collaborate with 3rd party services in order to solve issues
- Provide support, mentorship and guidance to Tier 1 support personnel
- Maintain or add to Best Practices documentation for internal and external clients
- Experience utilizing debugging tools to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Understanding and fundamental knowledge of working with APIs in a web environment
- Basic proficiency in Linux in order to find and read server logs
- Competitive market salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dynamic environment
Opportunity for career development