We are looking for a Lead of our clients' Digital Product Management team to join their Digital Economy Platform team, based out of the Sporting Club Latsia in Nicosia. They have a vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up, backed by Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution. We are in the process of building a team of talented people to help them reach their vision and we call upon you to apply!
This is a hands-on role to oversee a team of Digital Product Managers to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the product direction and vision. The Lead Product Manager will also be responsible for developing, prioritizing and managing a backlog for a product / value stream, ensuring the development team understands and delivers the requirements. Responsible for driving the initiative from initial stages to delivery to post-deployment, ensuring successful delivery and adoption.
- Be part of a strong leadership team, leading the initiative to scale up.
- Collaborates with senior leaders to define the overall product direction. Explains this to the Product team as well as the wider delivery team and oversee the overall execution.
- Drives and shapes the product roadmap with a clear vision that encompasses the strategic objectives of the business.
- Plans the roadmap for delivery and monitor/coordinate the implementation and utilization of Digital Products and Services.
- Identifies / defines Digital Services and Products that provide value. Oversee the effective translation of product value propositions, features and functions into outstanding digital customer experiences.
- Oversees the work of the Product team to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
- Oversees the development of product designs at prototype stage in collaboration with the design team and the iterations until the product definition is ready to be handed over to the software development processes. Involves stakeholders in the design process from the outset, perform research and analysis, use data and analytics to make decisions wherever possible.
- Closely follows market trends; assess competitive dynamics and advancements in digital experiences and technologies inside and outside of the financial services sector that add value to the platform. Explores innovative technologies and how to best deploy them.
- Identifies innovative ways of achieving efficiency and effectiveness using technology and digital services.
- Executes any other activities assigned to them, that fall within and are relevant to their area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other STEM field
- At least 5 years of experience managing products or leading technology transformation is required
- Experience in collaborating and managing internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders and clients.
- Broad knowledge of Digital Services with strong analytical, strategic planning and communication/presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced fluid environment, where creativity and strategic thinking is the norm.
- People management experience preferred
- Banking industry understanding and experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience in applying Agile and Agile at scale models: Scrum, SAFe, Spotify etc. Agile Certification desirable e.g. Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Design Thinking / Technology understanding will be considered as an additional advantage
- Independent decision-making skills and good judgment. Holding cross-functional mindset, collaborative attitude.
- Fluent in English
- You will get a laptop, 2 screens, wireless keyboard, and mouse, in addition to:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work from home policy
- Friday half days
- Bi-weekly sprint reviews with drinks and snacks
- Free use of the sporting club tennis and futsal field
- Monthly knowledge sharing sessions
- Latest technologies and learning opportunities