If you are instinctively curious and enjoy solving challenging problems, come join a team of handpicked talent driving a new initiative fully funded by a large financial institution.
We are looking for a Tester/Automation Engineer to join a team working on a new project. This will be a Digital Platform unique to Cyprus, based on cutting-edge technologies. As the Automation tester, you will be responsible for the execution of testing activities throughout the software development lifecycle. You will design and develop test procedures and cases, with associated test data, based upon functional and non-functional requirements. You will also automate the execution of the test cases through automation scripts and tools.
You will work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment coupled with a strong investment in the latest technologies in containers and microservices. Your team members will be the best in the market, handpicked by top-tier professionals. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, we’d love to speak with you about this great start-up opportunity.
The position is based in their fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia
- Design, develop, execute and maintain reusable and maintainable automated tests.
- Define user acceptance test cases based on the solution’s business requirements.
- Uses capture/playback tools for GUI automation and/or develops test harnesses using a development or scripting language, as applicable.
- Conducts tests and prepares reports on test progress and regression.
- Obtain and analyze technical requirements in cooperation with the Software Developers, the Technical Analyst/SMEs and if required the Business Users and develop the test scripts for user acceptance testing.
- Participate in system and UAT test scripts execution (for significant changes Business Users shall also perform testing).
- Log testing defect and work with developers to resolve and retest to ensure business requirements are met.
- Act as a second level support during incident/problem investigation to ensure restoration of service.
- A proven track experience in developing, supporting, and maintaining automated tests.
- 2+ years experience in software automation testing.
- Hands on experience in Automation Tooling: Selenium, Cucumber, Rest-assured or similar
- Understanding of behavioral and test-driven development tools.
- Good understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle and relevant tooling (e.g., Jira)
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies is an advantage
- Good communication skills