Our client, is a Swedish company, with an international presence in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with warm respect for each individual, investing heavily in their people. Due to growth in their Nicosia office, we are looking to hire a Field Service Engineer.
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) performs customer installs, repairs, and preventative maintenance on a variety of mechanical equipment in an assigned territory. The FSE positively interacts with customers to solve technical problems and identify areas to improve their work. Their customers have a range of different types of compressors with a variety of technologies (from mechanical, electronic to Internet Of Things and complex control mechanisms) allowing you to grow in techniques and specializations based on your interests and experience.
- Provides onsite installation of instruments, upgrades, updates, repairs, and planned maintenance service
- Displays professionalism, understanding, tact, fairness and technical knowledge in all customer interactions.
- Achieves specified revenue targets while satisfying customer from instrument repair, installs and PM’s.
- Collaborates with internal partners to resolve customer issues and improve processes.
- Is familiar with and follow policies that pertain to the handling of spare parts: ordering, usage, returns, physical count, car stock management, etc.
- Manages travel expenses and follows company travel policies and guidelines.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technician, or related field or High school diploma and 7 years equivalent work experience and knowledge.
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in related engineering and/or customer facing role
- Uses effective questioning to identify customer needs
- Participates as a positive influence to the team
- Quickly adapts to change with positive and constructive feedback
What's on offer:
- Competitive market salary x 13
- Performance Bonus
- Company car, mobile, and laptop
- Continious training and personal development