Our client is the world's largest Value-Add-Reseller of Cloud Performance, Content Delivery, and Security technologies. Partnered with a number of iconic brands, they work to secure and deliver their clients' digital assets to worldwide audiences. The finance office team is growing and they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Accountant based in Israel. Remote work will be considered
- Monthly issuing of invoices
- Weekly review of the general ledger accounts,
- Investigate outstanding items in balance sheet accounts
- Monitor sweeps from bank accounts and investigates any discrepancies
- Monitor, compare and reconcile external reports received on a weekly and monthly basis
- Reviewing and processing of accounting amendments
- Provide credit control and billing support to the company.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally relating to outstanding invoices.
- Responding to relevant client inquiries relating to invoices and billing.
- Preparation of statements and any other reports as required.
- Establish correct contact names, numbers, and related links for all accounts within the client portfolio.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting is essential.
- Previous experience in Billing will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Accurate, efficient, and organized with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
- Professional, confident, and diplomatic when liaising with clients.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English is essential (written & spoken), any other languages will be considered an advantage.