Our client offers IT solutions by connecting the user and technology with an efficient and seamless experience through their own innovative developments. They are continuously developing systems in the maritime and enterprise sectors of the satellite communication industry, while also extending their expertise into corporate IT solutions such as cloud computing, licensing, project management, and custom-developed hardware. They are currently looking for an IT Engineer for their offices in Limassol.
- To assist and resolve daily “Tier 2” technical issues or taking escalated customer issues from “Tier 1” Customer Support Agents
- Testing of company's Value Added Services
- Setup and preparation of developed value-added services and other equipment for deployment to vessels
- Maintain, monitor and improve developed value-added services and other solutions
- Maintain up to date documentation of networks, systems, and new solutions
- To back-up other colleagues within the same department in case of absence and ensure smooth flow of operations
- To respond to customer and suppliers’ general inquiries as necessary and coordinate with the Customer Support Manager.
- Responsible for the identification of the function’s risks and opportunities and the proposal of actions for their assessment.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Experienced with Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policies, Firewall configuration, Office 365
- English (written and verbal)
- Able to work within a team
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Presentable and personable.
- Good organisational skills.
- Reliable and conscientious
A competitive remuneration package is offered including a 13th salary and provident fund at 6% after the probation period.