Welcome to the future! You are here because you are intrigued and passionate about development and ready to build a new customer-centric product. After all, this is not just another boring Mobile Developer job. Why? Because, a large financial institution has invested in Digital Platform, keen on disrupting the market. This start-up operation will build this platform from scratch. And you will be a part of it, making sure that everyone on their Andriod Phone gets to use it! If Andriod Development is not what you are looking for, then perhaps you would be interested in an iOS Developer, Front Web Developer, and/or a FullStack Developer role instead. We have them all!
A workforce of handpicked talent, the best the market can offer will be a part of this exciting new venture. Invested in the latest cloud technologies and structured agile environments, the team will work hard to deploy a customer-centric platform offering something unique to Cyprus. Exciting, yes!
As an Andriod developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team, responsible for developing and implementing features and functionality, providing efficient and performance-tested solutions. You will work with the latest technologies, in an agile environment on a greenfield project.
If you want to be part of the next big thing in Cyprus and play an integral part in something special, then this is for you. The position is based in a fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
- Develop and implement innovative features and functionality for front-end solutions to meet business requirements.
- Interact with Architects, Engineers, Users, other teams, or vendors to translate business requirements into technical requirements and to a coherent design.
- Design user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Investigate and diagnose solutions to incidents in order to restore failed services.
- Implement product backlog in Development.
- Run unit testing procedures and troubleshoot reported defects in Quality Assurance.
- Raise impediments, risks, and issues as early as possible and assists in eliminating them.
- 2+ year of experience in Android mobile development
- Solid experience with Android SDK, Java or Kotlin
- Solid understanding of OOP Programming, Dependency Injection, and MVC framework.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and deliver new requirements
- Good understanding of software architecture, database design and management
- Solid understanding of REST API integration
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests
- Passion and curiosity to learn and utilize new technologies
- Previous experience with Android applications deployment in Google Play Store
- Proficiency with Git
Will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with low and high-fidelity prototyping for mobile applications
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with Huawei AppGallery
- Startup Experience
What's in it for you:
- Competitive above market salary.
- Working in a fully agile environment, you'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up.
- This is an opportunity to operate and develop a platform on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about technology and product development, and believe that world-class service is critical to customer success.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and develop something from scratch!
- Remote work would be considered once the team is up and running