Our client is a multifarious conglomerate composed of some 50 companies active across a variety of sectors – chiefly, maritime, industrial, and oil and gas/ renewable energy pursuits, alongside new areas of exploration, including healthcare and ICT. Due to an expansion in their Tech operations, they are looking to hire a Software Developer for their office in Limassol. This is a great opportunity for someone to get involved in a diverse group with various challenging projects.
Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible to design and develop Web and software projects using Microsoft .net technologies and maintain and further develop the company’s web solution
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop new features for internal web applications
- Maintain and support current software solution
- Monitor new technology trends and leverages solutions
- Participate in detailed Requirements Analysis and Solution Design.
- Ensure unit-testing of developed components
- Learn. Adjust excel in the technology tools selected for the implementation of the project.
- Ensure utilization and improvement of standards, processes, and tools with other colleagues in the same profession
- 3 years’ experience in web or software development
- Knowledge of .net framework and C# programming language
- Experience in web development using Asp.Net MVC framework
- Experience with source control GIT
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience in MS SQL Server
- BSc in Computer science or relevant field
- Fluency in English
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organization and communication skills
A remuneration package is offered including 13th & 14th salaries and provident fund at 6% after the first 6 months of probation period.