If you are involved in the Real Estate business and enjoy the financial aspect of the market, this then is a great opportunity to join the leader in the market. Our client, who is one of the most established Asset Management and Real Estate firms in Cyprus, is looking to hire a Specialist for their Real Estate Advisory team for their offices in Nicosia.
The is not your ordinary Real Estate analysis role. Here, you will undertake the whole process of understanding the portfolio of assets of the Company and execute all necessary actions to help create value and asset liquidity. Join a team of the top talent in the market and expand your experience in Real Estate analysis and financing.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Analyzing market data and information relating to specific real estate assets or portfolios
- Reviewing planning and legal documentation of a given real estate asset
- Developing business plans and turnaround strategies
- Establishing development or asset characteristics that create value and asset liquidity
- Building financial models (in Excel and/or other tools) and performs related financial analysis
- Preparing client presentations and reports
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
- Building and maintaining relationships with local authorities e.g. planning authority, land registry, as well as external real estate professional
- 2-5 years of relevant experience;
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in the area of Real Estate or related fields (e.g.Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Planning & Development, Property Appraisal)
- Membership to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English. Solid grasp of financial analysis/financial modeling
- Previous experience in the provision of advisory services will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical, and data organization/interpretation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)