Our client is the world's largest Value-Add-Reseller of Cloud Performance, Content Delivery, and Security technologies. Partnered with a number of iconic brands, they work to secure and deliver their clients' digital assets to worldwide audiences. The finance office team is growing and they are currently looking to recruit an Accountant based in Cyprus. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to become a part of a growing global organization with a great team environment
- Manage incoming and outgoing payments via various payment methods daily,
- Manage the forecasting and planning of the group’s cash flow
- Identify improvements and suggest solutions for the system and daily processes,
- Investigate and resolve various payment related matters and assisting clients regarding payment related questions,
- Communicating with payment system providers and third-party vendors,
- Support the rest of the Payments Team with ad hoc requests and routine duties
- Educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting is essential.
- Previous experience in Billing will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Accurate, efficient, and organized with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
- Professional, confident, and diplomatic when liaising with clients.
- Fluency in English is essential (written & spoken), any other languages will be considered an advantage.