Our client is the world's largest Value-Add-Reseller of Cloud Performance, Content Delivery, and Security technologies. Partnered with a number of iconic brands, they work to secure and deliver their clients' digital assets to worldwide audiences. The finance office team is growing and they are currently looking to recruit an Accountant based in Cyprus. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to become a part of a growing global organization with a great team environment
- Monthly issuing of invoices
- Weekly review of the general ledger accounts,
- Investigate outstanding items in balance sheet accounts
- Monitor sweeps from bank accounts and investigates any discrepancies
- Monitor, compare and reconcile external reports received on a weekly and monthly basis
- Reviewing and processing of accounting amendments
- Provide credit control and billing support to the company.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally relating to outstanding invoices.
- Responding to relevant client inquiries relating to invoices and billing.
- Preparation of statements and any other reports as required.
- Establish correct contact names, numbers, and related links for all accounts within the client portfolio.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting is essential.
- Previous experience in Billing will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Accurate, efficient, and organized with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
- Professional, confident, and diplomatic when liaising with clients.
- Fluency in English is essential (written & spoken), any other languages will be considered an advantage.