Our client, whose key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management Services for the construction and real estate sectors has an immediate career opportunity for a Real Estate General Manager to join their team in Nicosia, Cyprus!
With more than 40 years in business and offices islandwide (and growing!), this international group offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across Cyprus. They bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed.
Do you enjoy working in a fast, fun, inclusive, and collaborative workspace? Do you want the next chapter of your career to be with an industry leader in commercial real estate management? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today! Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of the strategy to develop business, diversify client base, meet overall growth objectives, and enhance the Company’s image and presence in the market.
- Business development of respective service lines (Agency, Property Management, Project Management) via a network of business associates and via the establishment of new points of sale.
- Participation in business development calls, meetings, and e-meetings.
- Establishment and maintenance of positive relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Preparation of proposals and negotiation of contracts.
- Preparation and delivery of periodic performance report to the Board.
- Preparation and oversight of the execution of the marketing strategy and budgets.
- Oversight of daily operations of the respective service lines (real estate agency, Property Management, Project Management) and of the corporate, IT & marketing functions.
- Heading the Agency service line to ensure that sales targets are met and that all incoming requests are handled in a timely and professional manner. Provision of day-to-day assistance and guidance to agents to facilitate the process of buying, selling, or leasing of properties on behalf of clients.
- Management and execution of various projects within the company & service lines
- Development and management of budgets for the business and individual service lines, as per the annual targets.
- Ongoing cooperation with the finance director to produce financial reports and to analyze accounting and financial data.
- Preparation of financial reports and various presentations (internal and external).
- Development and implementation oversight of KPIs for each service line and employees.
- Day-to-day management of key executives and employees.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of work across all three service lines (Real Estate Agency, Property Management, Project Management).
- Ensure adherence to the Company’s AML policy and GDPR.
- Ongoing oversight of the Company’s PPPs to ensure effective operations within the respective services lines.
- Setting targets for the team and execution of periodic performance reviews.
- Leading the entire business to support the development of a company’s culture.
- Retention of key personnel and oversight of their professional development.
- The hiring of personnel.
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 10 years of real estate management experience, and a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, real estate, or related area of study.
- Relevant experience and knowledge in the real estate industry, with a particular focus on agency.
- Proven track record and experience in the management of people (minimum of 5-7 years of experience of working with diverse teams).
- Proven track record in running operations and/or projects (minimum 5 years).
- BSc/MSc in Real Estate required
- Estate agent's license and/or RICS Accreditation is a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical, and data organization/interpersonal skills.
- Strong management skills with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect associates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proven organizational and project management skills, ability to work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other software.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles