If Digital Media is your thing and you are looking for your next big break then this is it! We are looking for a Digital Planner/Buyer to join our client's team in Nicosia. They represent, in Cyprus, one of the biggest media agencies in the world offering media expertise, solutions, and strategies for leading-edge brands.
We are looking to grow their team, with a digital media professional who loves to evolve both on a business and a personal level and always be on top of digital, social media trends, consumer habits, and industry technology.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, negotiate and execute online/ offline media campaigns
- Manage day-to-day planning and buying
- Analyze available media and research data
- Monitor campaigns’ performance and implement optimization actions
- Build strong relationships with our clients, publishers, and partner agencies
- Proven digital marketing work experience (min. 2 years) for online channels
- Campaign Management experience and ad serving technology (Google Analytics, DoubleClick)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and programmatic media will be considered an advantage
- Excellent understanding of the media environment, social media, and digital trends
- Strategic and analytical thinking with experience in analyzing data and market research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English language
- Good presentation skills will be considered an advantage
- Ability in accommodating evolving responsibilities and adapting to last-minute changes
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a results-oriented mindset
What is on offer:
- A competitive financial package including provident fund and 13th salary.
- On-going learning and specialized training
- Excellent working environment with the option of remote work (twice a week)