Our client is one of the leaders in the market in Security Systems and Innovation. With over 20 years of experience in the field, they lead by constantly introducing new solutions in the fields of the family, the home, and business. We are looking for an Office Administrator to join this dynamic group and handle the below...
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, and forward calls, providing information, taking messages, and scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Responsible for preparing project documents
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail.
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Responsible for issuing new and existing contracts
- Assists & Replaces the Customer Service Administrator where needed
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Graduate of Secretarial Studies
- University Diploma / Degree in Secretarial Studies / Public Administration / Business Administration will be considered as an extra qualification
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an extra qualification
- Computer Skills - Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Very good command of Greek and English language
Working Hours 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday with 0:30’ break
Attractive gross salary depending on qualifications and experience + 13th salary