If Advertising and Marketing are your things and you are looking for your next big break then this is it! We are looking for an Account Executive to join our client's team in Nicosia. They represent, in Cyprus, one of the biggest media agencies in the world offering media expertise, solutions, and strategies for leading-edge brands.
Through your experience and listening skills, you will need to be addressing the clients’ preferences and provide fruitful advice and services that will build strong client relationships.
More specifically you will:
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present (alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs, and invoice clients
- Write client reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- At least 4 years’ experience as an Account Executive in the Advertising Industry.
- Excellent understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques, very good understanding of consumer behavior (millennials and Gen Zs) and always aware of new industry trends.
- Creative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Superb knowledge of MS Office and strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (Greek and English).
- BSc/ BA in Marketing/ Advertising, Business Administration or relevant field
What is on offer:
- A very competitive financial package including provident fund and 13th salary.
- On-going learning and specialised training
- Excellent working environment with emphasis on wellbeing and work-life balance.
- Combination of work-from-home and work-from-office