Our client partners with great companies to help them embrace the digital world by delivering a complete spectrum of digital marketing solutions and technologies across multiple channels and devices to build their digital brand.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their growing team. You will be part of a cross-functional group that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from design to implementation for a variety of clients and industries. Your role within the team will be primarily focused on mobile application development in React Native on new and existing projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create, customize and integrate software applications
- Troubleshoot and support software systems
- Setup, monitor, and administrate software systems
- Develop fast and secure applications from a list of requirements
- Translate UI/UX designs into responsive interfaces.
- Develop and consume APIs.
- Gather and analyze business requirements and write technical documentation if needed.
- Work independently with little supervision
- Have growth mindset and ability to quickly learn new programming skills when required.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- 1+ year solid experience of development with React Native
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall-based methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience developing back-end languages with PHP frameworks, preferably Laravel
- 2+ years of extensive experience in developing APIs and Restful services
- Proven knowledge of working with databases.
- Familiar with JIRA, Git or similar
What is on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience, and skills.
- 22 days annual leave.
- 13th Salary
- Flexible working - 44 working days remote work
- Energetic and friendly multicultural environment.
- Opportunities for training and development and career opportunities