An exciting opportunity has opened for a sales-orientated person with knowledge of the industry in Cyprus, who is able to open doors and push our client's products within the market. Our clients' product portfolio is mechanical spare parts such as specialized lubricants, bearings & housings, pumps, lubrication systems, and more. They currently sell to many prestigious customers within the Cypriot industry, mostly in the heavy industry such as power plants, quarries, cement plants, aluminum plants, as well as having established long terms relationships with food and pharma industries.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedules.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex industrial and mechanical solutions within Cyprus
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives in various industries
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand the manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience with industrial products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek