Our client offers technology solutions to their expanding client base through their own innovative product developments. They are expanding their operation locally and are currently looking for an Operations Manager for their offices in Limassol.
- Responsible for the efficiency of the company’s operations and of its performance.
- To conduct meetings and solve operational problems with customers and principals.
- To monitor and control the operations of the company.
- To continuously improve and maintain the transfer of responsibilities between departments during a procedure.
- To handle complicated inquiries from customers.
- To communicate all information from customers and suppliers to relevant departments to ensure that all non-conformances and complaints are logged and handled efficiently and effectively.
- To handle any customer complaints professionally.
- Responsible for the identification of the function’s risks and opportunities and the proposal of actions for their addressment.
- To implement and maintain KPI’s for departments, managers and staff.
- To conduct regular meeting with the department managers, to share and receive information on their performance of the staff, and resolve any problems and involved the HR & Quality Manager as necessary.
- To foster team spirit between staff and across departments and/or other companies within the group and strive to maintaining good internal relationships
- To recognize staff development needs, to coach and develop the staff as necessary.
- To facilitate the development of the sales staff through training in technical issues and sales techniques.
- To share knowledge and experience with staff and encourage them to do the same
- To encourage people to express ideas on improving own and team performance
- To provide regular feedback to the staff and work with them on how to act upon it
- To make conscious efforts to keep staff motivated
- To recognize and reward individual performance (through the employment of non-monetary rewards too)
- You have a degree in Technology and/or Business Administration
- You have 10 years of experience in a Management role
- You have experience in designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions
- You have excellent people management and organizational skills
- Assisting in the setup of operations in different markets is a plus
- Knowledge of the Technology industry with strong IT acumen is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What's on offer:
- Competitive market salary (13 salaries)
- Discretionary bonus on achievements of KPI's
- Provident fund (6%) contribution after 6 months