Our client is a group of companies specializing in the maritime industry. A multifarious conglomerate composed of some 50 companies active across a variety of sectors – chiefly, maritime, industrial, and oil and gas/ renewable energy pursuits, alongside new areas of exploration, including healthcare and ICT is currently looking for an Assistant to the Financial Controller
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Cash Flow Management.
- Maintaining all vendors up to date / Reconciliations at the end of each month
- Preparing cash flow reports to be approved by management.
- Making payments to suppliers after approval by management
- Posting of payments in NAV
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting with the VAT submissions
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- A part-qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications and especially Excel