Our client, an expert in Restorations and Renovations is growing its team due to an increase in projects across the island. They are currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer to be based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold a technical background in Civil Engineering and possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar position. Fluency in both Greek & English is required.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Supervision and organization of various construction-related projects
- Renovation of houses and apartments.
- Restoration of buildings.
- Repairs and maintenance as required.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets, and/or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on-site.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Holder of a degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD programs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Team leadership and managerial qualities.