Our client who is a medium-sized firm, specializing in Audit, Tax, Accounting, and Advisory Services, is growing its Advisory team in Nicosia, and seeking to employ a high-caliber individual to take on this exciting new role.
You will get exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients and have ownership over all projects managed. You will work with cross-functional teams, but primarily drive all advisory/deal projects with clients. A great hands-on role with a fantastic learning curve and a place where your work will be seen!
As a Deals Advisor you will be reporting to the department’s Director and will primarily have the following duties:
- Undertaking and delivering various corporate finance projects, including but not limited, to the preparation of Feasibility Studies or Business Plans, formulation of Financial Models, and performance of Business Valuation exercises;
- Providing transaction-related assistance, such as the performance of Financial & Tax Due Diligence reviews;
- Assisting in other advisory related assignments, including, restructuring, forensic, licensing, transfer pricing
- Preparing business and technical reports analyzing findings and conclusions
- Conducting research and analysis to support projects as necessary
- Ensuring work is conducted in accordance with the relevant professional standards
- Participating and/or compiling various reports or presentations for clients
Qualifications & Personal Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or in any other relevant field with grade 2:1 or equivalent
- Newly qualified or close to becoming qualified (ACA/ACCA/CFA)
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages (spoken and written)
- Good working skills and knowledge in MS Excel functionality tools as well as PowerPoint, as this is necessary for compiling reports
- Organized, structured, and methodical with strong time management skills
- Attention to delivering quality
- Business awareness and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Energetic, positive, and team player
What's on offer:
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on experience and qualifications.
- A fantastic learning curve for anyone looking to take on projects with both local and international clients.