Our client who deals in the medical and science industry is looking to hire a Client Relations Officer to manage customer/sales inquiries and client management. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to have strong communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to understand client needs and offer the best solution
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries, generating sales leads that develop into new customers, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Communicating with customers through various channels as well as meeting with clients to promote the company's services
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Degree in either Business Management, Chemistry, Physics, Medical Science and/or Biology
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative - in the medical/pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Greek and English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively