Our client, a US-based shipping investment group with a small team and significant assets under management, international operations, and client base are looking to hire an Operations Coordinator for their growing team in Limassol, Cyprus.
The ideal candidate will work closely with senior management and will be required to support various aspects of vessel acquisition/financing projects as well as daily administration. The successful candidate will have a diversified role with a key focus on process management.
- Coordinating with external parties such as banks, lawyers, and insurance companies
- Manage documentation and process flow related to vessel acquisitions sales and financings
- Complete required tax and statutory filings for multiple corporate and vessel-owning entities
- Assist in insurance renewals and claim handling
- Assisting with KYC and compliance requests
- Monitor and operate bank accounts
- prepare various reports and documents
- University Degree in Shipping Studies/Business Administration/Accounting/Law or any relevant disciplines
- A Master’s degree will be considered as a plus
- Previous experience in the shipping industry required
- Paralegal experience will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of basic accounting will be considered an advantage
- Familiarity with maritime insurance would be an advantage
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency across a broad range of administrative processes, procedures, and systems
- Ability to manage time and multiple responsibilities efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-moving environment
- High sense of initiative, professionalism, and good team player
- Confident and skilled user of essential IT systems, proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
- Excellent use of oral and written English language