WorkForce International is partners with successful technology integration and reselling group in high pace growth working with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative customers. They are at the forefront of every new technology and with that unique expertise, they help the most advanced enterprises, unicorns and rising startups achieve their goals: performance and cost optimization, secure apps & websites, cloud/global data centers.
With offices worldwide, they are looking for a Solutions Architect for their office in Singapore. This will be a 6-month contract with an additional 6-month extension.
As a Solution Architect, you’ll be involved with projects end-to-end, from design through implementation, testing, and sign-off. As the technical expert, sharing your knowledge, you will lead the way in delivering the best solution to our customers. Collaborating with a cross-functional team, in a fast-moving environment, across our cutting-edge technologies you’ll never stop learning.
- Owning all technical aspects of delivery (e.g., design, test, go-live) of media, web, and security solutions
- Being a proactive technical consultant for our customers, delivering value with every engagement
- Ability to manage a project, work to deadlines, and prioritize between competing demands
- You've built a web application before, or contributed to an existing application in a meaningful way;
- You can describe the differences between CSRF, XSS and SQLi in detail and TB Cloud's role in defending against them;
- Understanding of, or experience with, regulatory requirements such a PCI DSS, HIPAA, and SOC-2;
- Experience navigating and working with large Enterprise IT organizations
- Significant experience in developing internet application and/or hosting infrastructure architectures.
- Take ownership to resolve issues that arise during customer implementations, on-site
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, another related field or its equivalent.
- Understand how the internet and its networks and protocols (IP, DNS, and routing, HTTP, TCP, or web architecture) works
- Demonstrate experience in a technical customer-facing role and a desire to deliver consulting services
- Mandarin and English language proficiency (verbal and written)
- Have experience working with
o Linux/Unix systems
o Streaming Media encoding and Delivery (HDS, HLS, MPEG-DASH)
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills that allow you to articulate highly technical information in a concise manner
What's on offer:
- Highly competitive market salary including insurance, CPF/EPF, and other charges
- All expenses paid when traveling to clients
- Personal development and training
- Remote work is an option if you are based in Kuala Lumpur and/or Thailand