Our client is a leading provider of specialized IT services offering consultancy, implementation, and network management services for businesses of all sizes and has repeatedly proven itself in delivering effective solutions for virtually all aspects of Information Technology for the modern business. Due to growth, they are looking to hire a Junior Software Developer for their team in Nicosia. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work on a diverse client portfolio and gain exposure to various Tech projects. You will join a software development team that uses cutting-edge technology to implement challenging IT software projects, for local and international clients. You will receive adequate training and support to develop your career expectations.
Working very closely with the company's senior management, the junior developer will be responsible to:
- Develop excellent quality web and desktop software, using state-of-the-art software development techniques and technologies;
- Participate and contribute in software architecture design;
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Experience in Java web development; HTML and/or .Net
- Experience in a Database system;
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
What's on offer:
- As a junior/graduate, they offer an attractive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
- If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic, and team-based environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, then this is for you