Our client, a Fortune 500 company that is a leading global payments solutions provider is growing tremendously. Positions are now available for Software Engineers, all levels of experience, with knowledge of 1 or more programming languages! With new global projects and new contracts being awarded, several new opportunities have opened!
Apply now and become a part of their international team, whether you are starting your career or looking for professional growth.
Their Software Engineers will be responsible for the coding, debugging, maintaining, supporting, implementing, and validating applications whilst collaborating and communicating with appropriate parties. They will further maintain and utilize application and programming documents in the development of code, recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards, and create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing code for the company independently or with support from Team leaders using various tools and owning responsibility for quality assurance of their development
- Solving client software issues and supporting the client software life-cycle
- Performing corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalating alternative proposals as necessary
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards.
If you have one of the following skills or a combination of skills, there may be a role that suits you:
- Knowledge of Database Concepts and SQL
- Database Development skills, specifically in Oracle PL/SQL
- C/C++, ANSI C programming skills
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Knowledge of Cloud environments, including AWS.
- Educated to degree level (e.g. BSc, MSc, B Tech) in an IT-related subject such as Computer Science or MIS
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Flexibility to work as part of a rotational 24-hour on-call program
- Flexibility (in the future) to travel to client premises and undertake payment scheme certifications, onsite installation and client training, user acceptance testing support, act as floor walker and software expert during client visitations.
Our client offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and outpatient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 21.5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public/bank holidays
- Flexible working (hybrid model – part from home, part from the office)
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidized canteen & barista
- Modern offices with a gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to the community.