Are you intrigued or passionate about development and ready to be a part of a new customer-centric product? This is not just another boring software/ business analyst job. Why? Because, a large financial institution has invested in Digital Platform, keen on disrupting the market. This start-up operation will build this platform from scratch. And you will be making sure that all applications on this platform are working famously. Exciting, yes!
You will report directly to the Head of Development. You will have to liaise with the business to “understand” their business requirements and ensure they are communicated to the vendor. The Software Applications Administrator will be the technical point of contact between the end-users and the Development team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Serve as technical point of contact ensuring data integrity maintenance, system modifications, report writing, document maintenance, system audits, solving tenant configurations and integration issues, and making recommendations for process changes.
- Review business procedures/workflows to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify features that may improve efficiency.
- Perform analysis into the root cause of problems and resolve as appropriate.
- Assembles and prepare program and system documents for change control request.
- Act as point person for upgrades/releases, fixes, testing, and other technical projects as assigned including partnering on training, content, and delivery
- Provide administration of the company’s systems including HR, AML/KYC software, SharePoint
- Become the single point of contact between the business users and external vendors.
- BSC in IT or Software Systems.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience as well as experience with ERP system administrator.
- Proven experience as an Application Administrator - Navision and or SAP for example
- Experience with Qualco applications is considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of the interrelationship of systems.
- Understanding of security groups and roles and assignment of those roles.
- Understanding of system architecture components in multi-tier, multi-platform systems.
- Analytical mind to be able to see the patterns and anomalies in the data.
- Ability to function effectively with minimal supervision in a high-demand environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Able to manage workload and time according to deadlines set.
- Adapt to change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Demonstrates high initiative, and personal drive within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Greek.
- Able to adapt and learn new skills
- Politeness, discretion, trustworthiness, and good manners are a must