WorkForce International is partners with successful technology integration and reselling group in high pace growth working with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative customers. They are at the forefront of every new technology and with that unique expertise, they help the most advanced enterprises, unicorns and rising startups achieve their goals: performance and cost optimization, secure apps & websites, cloud/global data centers. We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their global Tech team.
This position is a remote-based role. You will work as an external contractor, with a full-time/permanent employment contract from the location of your choosing.
What does it take?
- 5+ years of DevOps experience.
- Proven production experience with managed & self-hosted Kubernetes (complex multi-environment setups, multi zones, dynamic node pools with spot instances, Fargate, spot.io &, etc.).
- Proven production experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Proven production experience with Terraform & other IaC tools (Terragrunt, CloudFormation, Pulumi, Crossplane).
- Proven production experience with Helm3.
- Proven production experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Argo, GH Actions &, etc.).
- Proven production experience in building from scratch & usage of monitoring and logging systems (ELK/EFK, PLG, Kube Prometheus Stack, Victoriametrics &, etc.).
- Proven production experience in building from scratch & usage of secret management tools like Hashicorp Vault & etc..
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, etc.).
- Strong understanding of Linux fundamentals.
- Experience with GitOps.
- Excellent knowledge of Bash as well as any other language like Python, Golang &, etc
- Excellent ability to quickly respond to emerging problems, analyze the situation, draw up a plan and eliminate problems. Strong troubleshooting skills.
- English sufficient for fluent communication within the team & writing documentation.
- Personal qualities – responsibility, independence, resistance to stress, the ability to clearly express one’s thoughts, proactivity.
- Highly motivated, autonomous and intelligent. Ability to work alone as well as part of a team. Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment. A quick learner who delivers.
- Interesting work – only advanced technologies.
- Remote work and flexible hours: you can arrange the working day as you like.
- Official employment from the first working day (payment of sick leave, vacations).
- White wages 100%, formal employment.
- Schedule 5/2.
- Obtaining certifications (AWS, GCP, Hashicorp) at the expense of the company.
- Relocation options (Israel, Germany, USA, UK).
- Modern equipment for comfortable work.
- Opportunity for development and growth in the company.
- Collaborate with the best of the best.
- Business trips abroad, participation in conferences at the expense of the company.
- Performance bonuses. They will tell you all about that!
Why should you join our client?
- Working with them, you’ll be exposed to the most exciting new technologies of cloud, cybersecurity, performance optimization, observability, and much more.
- You’ll have the privilege to work with a variety of businesses from rising startups to advanced enterprises and all in between.
- They believe in independent thinking, macro managing, and being your own CEO attitude.
- On top of these, they appreciate valuable team members and make sure that they receive the appropriate compensation for their contribution to the company’s success