If you are a driver of Digital products and services, with a strong background in Sales, then this is for you. We are looking for a Manager of Digital Business Development, Sales and Alliance to join our clients' team, based in Nicosia. They have a vibrant culture, being part of Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Chief Digital Officer, the Transformation Office, and the business unit leaders to manage and oversee the planning and implementation of the overall Digital Business Development, Sales and Alliances activities. You will be responsible for providing oversight and direction to the Digital Sales team to establish best practices that will enable the efficient execution of Digital Marketing activities in order to achieve increases in Digital Sales. Additionally, collaborate with the Digital Product Management team to enable and support the adoption of Digital Channels. You will establish alliances with Digital Economy stakeholders to promote the bank’s effort to lead to successful consumer outcomes and revenue growth for the bank.
- Follow market trends; assess competitive dynamics and advancements in customer behavior, digital marketing, digital experiences, and technology, inside and outside of the financial services sector that adds value to the bank. Explore innovative technologies and how to best deploy them within the company's portfolio.
- Oversee and monitor the establishment and effectiveness of best practices in the Business Development, Sales, and Alliances in order to promote adoption of Digital Channels as well as Digital Sales.
- Lead the commercialization and adoption strategy of digital products and provide input to the different transformation teams in a cross-functional and collaborative way.
- Works closely, guide, and monitor the Digital Sales team to develop a strategy for monetization of our digital products and services, optimize efficiency and enhance integration with associated functions for end-to-end processes.
- Lead the definition of actions to promote the adoption of digital channels and oversee their execution across divisions.
- Works closely with the Data and Performance Analysts to ensure a data-driven approach to the business development and sales process is established and followed.
- Oversee Digital Business Development activities including managing the interactions with key clients and other stakeholders
- Oversee the performance of the Digital Business Development, Sales and Alliances function and reports performance to relevant leadership committees
- Works closely with the CDO to develop a strategy for identifying, building, managing, and expanding partnerships with Digital Economy participants that lead to successful consumer outcomes and revenue growth for the bank.
- Execute any other activities assigned to him/her, that fall within and are relevant to his/her area of responsibility.
- Motivates and develops the members of his/her team, identifies training and development needs, and provides opportunities for the continuous personal and professional development
- Degree in a STEM-related field or Marketing
- Professional qualification related to Financial Services or Marketing is an advantage
- 7+ years experience in Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing, Sales, Business Development, or delivering Digital Products
- 3+ years experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Strong awareness understanding of the banking business concepts
- Awareness of agile methodologies and iterative delivery is an advantage
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and derive key insights
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- High-energy and influence within the agile squad
- Collaborative mindset – supports other squad members through the process of hypothesis generation and test prioritization